Shadow Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killzone 3

4 posters

Go down

Killzone 3 Empty Killzone 3

Post  super_si84 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am

I am very much looking forward to getting Killzone 3 and was wondering if anyone else is getting it? I would very much like to take this clan into Killzone 3 especially as Killzone has very good clan support.
super_si84
super_si84
Admin

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Empty Re: Killzone 3

Post  UK-Lionheart Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

I have never played a Killzone game. Will have alook at a few videos on YouTube now.
UK-Lionheart
UK-Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post  ukdeano Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

i have plyed killzone 2 b4 on the playstation 2 many moons ago, i cant actually remember wether it was good or not lol
ukdeano
ukdeano

Back to top Go down

Post  super_si84 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 am

lol number 1 was on the ps2! K2 is on PS3. It has insane graphics and game play but the online is, imo better than any other online game! its not as fast paced as COD but its so immersive, much more than COD.
Instead of playing 1 game at a time i.e. TDM, in 1 game you'll play TDM then straight into demo (defend) then capture flag, then demo (attack) for example! its not all the same run and you can even choose how many of the games to play! A single match could last half an hour! it truly is spectacular! lol if you get the chance i highly recommend playing it.
super_si84
super_si84
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaxias Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 am

I think I may get it because it does sound good. Starting a clan on it would also be a good idea. Just a bit worried that it might be hard to get the whole clan online at the same time because a lot of people will still be playing cod.
Gaxias
Gaxias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down